At Clegg Associates Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we will use any personal data that we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (Act) / EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 (GDPR), the data controller is Clegg Associates, Bryer Ash Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8HE.
We process personal information for certain legitimate business purposes which include some or all of the following:
- Administration of your account with us;
- As an identifier for the work we are carrying out for you;
- To identify and prevent fraud.
Whenever we process data for these purposes, we will ensure that we keep your personal data rights in high regard and take account of these rights. You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, and if you wish to do so please email us at [email protected]. Please bear in mind if you object it may impact our ability to render the above services to you.
The personal data about you we collect is limited to name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
We take your privacy seriously and have implemented the following controls to oversee the effective and secure processing of your personal data.
1. What personal data we process
- From people with whom we have a contract to carry out work;
- From people who contact us to request information from us or a quotation;
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
2. Retention & Deletion
Clegg Associates retains your information while you/ your company remains an active client, unless you ask us to delete your information. If you stop being an active client, we will only retain your information as required under UK legislation.
3. How we use your information
- We will not supply your information to any other organisation except as required in order to perform our services to you or to help prevent fraud or if required to do so by law.
- We do not disclose your personal information to advertisers or sell your information to any other organisation for marketing purposes.
Note that we may disclose your personal information to third parties but only if required to deliver our services to you.
4. Accessing your Information
You have the right to access information held about you. You can find out if we hold any personal information about you by making a “data subject access request” under GDPR regulations. If we do hold information about you, we will:
- give you a description of the data and a copy of the data itself;
- tell you why we are holding it;
- tell you whether it has been shared with any third parties, who they are and why we shared it.
6. What are your rights?
At any point you can request to see the information we process about you and have it corrected or deleted. If you wish to contact us about your personal data, you may:
email us at [email protected]. or,
write to us at: Clegg Associates, Bryer ash Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 8HE.
If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law, you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Date: 5th December 2022
Next review: 5th December 2023