We are writing to reassure you the Clegg Associates are continuing to take the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation seriously. We are regularly reviewing updates from the Government and have taken action to implement the Social distancing rules between our staff and clients. We are having regular meetings between the board of directors and our staff to discuss the ever changing situation.
We still have had no confirmed cases in either of our two offices and our business in running as usual with remote working.
As the temporary lockdown measures continue;
- We are all concerned and fervently hope all our customers and suppliers are doing everything to keep themselves safe.
- We are 100% behind all government guidance on social distancing and not going out unless necessary.
- We recognise that some of our work is still essential, and cannot simply be stopped mid-stream & so are ensuring that we have engineers available to continue to be able to work on your projects.
- We are also still taking on new work, much of which can be done in our (virtual) offices.
- Where we need to do site visits, we are still able to do this following guidelines on social distancing.
- We recognise that we are ALL going through very difficult times and would like to reassure all our clients that we are with you and will do all we can to support you.
- As a note of hope – we will come out of this and Clegg Associates will be there to continue to provide professional services for you when we do.
- If you have work you would like us to do, keep talking to us. We can still quote for work, and we can still carry out projects for you.
- We can get through this by helping each other, so if there is anything we can do to help you just pick up the phone or email us.
We appreciate that this is a challenging and worrying time for everyone, especially small businesses. Thank you for your support in helping us slow down the spread of the virus, and your patience as we work together to manage the situation over the coming months.