Clegg Associates remain committed to prioritising the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees and customers.
We have successfully maintained service coverage to our clients and customers throughout this COVID-19 Pandemic.
We regularly review updates from the Government and act as advised appropriately. Business in running as usual from both of our offices; Trowbridge and Bristol.
- Our business remains open, with all necessary resources available to progress existing projects, accept new instructions, and provide advice.
- We have adapted to working remotely. You can trust that your business will continue as usual and that our team is here to assist you.
- We use conferencing, work management and communications software for our team to discuss progress. These solutions enable our employees to conduct meetings, collaborate and complete projects.
- We have started to undertake increased visits to site where safe to do so. Social distancing measures will be adopted.
- We will continue to hold the majority of non-essential client and project meetings via video conferencing or similar platforms.
- Access to our office will continue to be restricted until further notice. Our main telephone contact number; 01225 541 088 remains unchanged. Calls will be routed to the relevant department.
We remain fully committed to providing a first-class service and have a duty of care to our communities to safeguard health and welfare.