We now have a vacancy for a senior structural engineer based in Bristol City Centre.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring that our engineering team manage their projects efficiently and profitably.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects using analysis and design 3D software including Tekla Structural Designer and Tedds.
- Liaising with both contractors and clients and attending both site and design meetings as you manage projects from “cradle to grave” in a right first-time environment.
- Providing technical support to our clients by providing reports and presentations.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- You should be a chartered structural engineer, through IStructE or ICE ideally.
- Hold a relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (BEng, BSc, or a relevant master’s degree).
- Substantial experience at a senior level of design experience using concrete, steel, masonry, and timber.
- A track record of technical delivery of civil and structural engineering design projects within our predominant sectors.
- A customer focus with strong communication skills and previous man management experience.
We offer in return a competitive salary package with some flexibility around our main terms and conditions and subject to performance an opportunity for you to progress your career within the structure of the business.
If you meet the above criteria are interested in this varied and challenging role please submit your current CV (with salary expectations) and a covering letter to Howard Mole (HR Consultant c/o email@example.com