An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fast expanding, multi-disciplinary engineering practice. You will be working for a well-established (30 years) Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Bristol and Trowbridge, West Wiltshire, with a prime location if you prefer to travel to work by train. The team provide excellent quality, cutting edge services across civil, structural and infrastructure schemes. The practice is well known for its involvement in a wide variety of projects including green energy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive UK structural design experience with a wide variety of projects from both the commercial and residential sector and be Chartered or nearing this status.
You will be expected to:
- Manage projects and supervise staff outputs.
- Prepare design programmes showing proposed delivery for discussion and agreement with our client and other design team members.
- Develop structural engineering designs and prepare design calculations in steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
- Support graduate engineers in their career development.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Strong commitment to your professional development and qualification.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.