An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this fast expanding, multi-disciplinary engineering practice. You will be working for a well established (25 years) Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy based in Trowbridge, West Wiltshire, with a prime location if you prefer to travel to work by train. The team provide excellent quality, cutting edge services across civil, structural and infrastructure schemes. The practice is well known for its involvement in a wide variety of projects including green energy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have extensive UK structural design experience with a wide variety of projects and ideally be Chartered or nearing this status.
You will be expected to:
- Manage projects and supervise staff outputs.
- Prepare design programmes showing proposed delivery for discussion and agreement with the client and other design team members.
- Develop structural engineering designs and prepare design calculations in steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
- Identify project risk.
- Support graduate engineers in their career development.
- Competitive Salary.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Strong commitment to your professional development and qualification.
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
If you’re interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and covering letter. If this job isn’t quite right for you, then please consider before applying for this role. Please note that a clean driving license and use of a car are essential.
Clegg Associates values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK and have worked as an Engineer or Technician in the UK for at least 5 years.